At Healthy Monadnock we typically promote things like “reducing screen time” and “promoting social connection,” but today we are singing praises for social media. We love seeing and sharing photos and stories of the healthiest community. Even cuddly puppies and kittens make us happy, in moderation. To get the most out of your social media, we suggest reviewing your accounts and hiding or removing any feeds that don’t make you happy. Make sure your feeds meet at least one of the following criteria when deciding whether to keep or “Hide All”.
- Helps you connect with friends and family.
- Motivates and inspires you creatively and/or spiritually.
- Educates and informs you about interesting topics.
- Keeps you up to date about news and emergencies.
- Brings a smile to your face or makes you laugh.
Our social media goal is to connect more local activity and events to the healthiest community initiative. Check us out on your favorite social media platform and find out what we mean by #healthyselfie and #swagsearch. We promise no cuddly puppies or kittens, unless they are doing something really healthy. We hope you’ll share your healthiest moments with us as we work together to make this the healthiest community in the nation.