School Champions work to make the healthy choice the easy choice for students, families, teachers, and staff through tailored school wellness programs, and healthy initiatives.
The School Champions program, a strategy of Healthy Monadnock is offered through the Center for Population Health at Cheshire Medical Center, all at no cost! Through this program, schools will receive:
- On-going technical assistance and guidance with policy, system and environmental changes
- Educational content with e-newsletters that can be shared with staff and parents
- Recognizing for your school through Healthy Schools Designation Badges, and print ads
- Connecting your school with resources in our community
- Fun incentives and programs for students and staff
- Tools and resources directly related to your school’s goals – School Champions Tool Kit