Through the Healthy Monadnock worksite wellness initiative, local employers are recognizing how a healthier workforce supports a healthier economy.
Employees are an organization’s greatest asset. Often, these employees spend the majority of their time at work. Organizational Champions recognize this and are incorporating our new worksite wellness program to make the healthy choice the easy choice for their employees.
Join the 74% of U.S. employers that offer worksite wellness to their employees. Click here to contact a Worksite Wellness Advisor.
How can we help you?
- Technical Assistance
- Champions are appointed a personal Worksite Wellness Advisor who provides custom support and guidance to match the interest and involvement of each organization.
- Mini Grant Funding
- Champions can receive up to $500 to start or boost a wellness initiative (funding for specific interventions).
- Champions have access to health related articles, monthly employee newsletters, tools, and products to support worksite wellness.
- All Champions are listed on the Healthy Monadnock website with a link to their company’s website. Additionally, Healthy Monadnock recognizes the achievements of Champions in a monthly e-newsletter and through press releases.
- Your organization can earn Healthy Worksite Designation Badges through the Worksite Wellness program. The badges are awarded based on an organization’s accomplishment in specific areas of workplace wellness. Badges can be displayed on Organizational Champion banners, marketing materials, around the office, used as a recruitment tool, or however you’d like – you’ve earned it! Healthy Monadnock will recognize the accomplishments through advertisements, press releases, and on the Healthy Monadnock website. Ready to earn some badges? Contact a Worksite Wellness Advisor today.
What is the process?
- An assessment helps you identify where to focus your worksite wellness initiative. Wellness Advisors will analyze results and provide an organization-specific report.
- Action Plan
- Wellness Advisors will help you identify best practice strategies to meet your unique goals. For example; employee walking maps may be created for an employer who wants to increase physical activity opportunities.
- Once an organization has an action plan in place, it’s time to act on it! Wellness Advisors can help with signage, policy templates and mini grant funding.
- Wellness Advisors will help you communicate your commitment to your employees.
- Wellness Advisors will help you review your progress and update your action plan at an annual check-up.